Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Hetalia Thirty Minutes in Heaven/lemon/baby daddy- Austria

Ok, so there's not really a lemon in this one, per se, but I put it just to be sure. If you want to see what Vienna looks like, go to the Character info page. ^^


(Before the party)
“Vienna!” I heard one of my friends, Ashleigh, yell at me. I turned around. “Yes, Ashleigh?” I asked politely. “Me and Alfred are having a party! Why don’t you come? Oh! And while you’re at it, bring Roderick!” She exclaimed, just assuming that I’d come. “Oh, um, Ok?” I questioned more than stated. “Thanks, I’ll see you! It’s tonight at eight! Don’t worry about dressing differently. It’s just a get together, really.” She smiled, running off. I sighed. What am I going to do with that girl? I let out a small laugh. I found my boyfriend/lover, and approached him. I covered his eyes. “Guess who?” I whispered. “Ha, Ha, that’s very funny, Vienna. I was playing the piano.” He grumbled. “I just thought you might like to know that Ashleigh is forcing us into going to a party at Alfred’s house.” I said, uncovering his eye, as he went back to his music, turning to pages to Fur Elise. “Haven’t you played this enough times? It’s so easy!” I exclaimed. “Would you rather me play something else?” He asked. “My song?” I asked, cutely. He sighed, then turned his attention to the keys. He hadn’t written it down, he always had it in his mind. Once he started playing, I noticed it wasn’t the song that he wrote but ‘Dear Vienna’ by Owl City. Again, Not him but Adam Young. I groaned. “You know I don’t like that song! He has no right to use my name!” I exclaimed. “He didn’t use your name.” Roderick smirked. “He was talking about the city.” I smiled bitterly. “Yes, just like they used Roderick in ‘Diary of a Wimpy Kid’? I didn’t think you liked having the same name as the emo boy.” I joked. “Hush up.” I sighed, and sat down on the table next to him, and started reading The Scarlet Letter Not the first time I’ve read it, nor is it one of my favorites, but I’ve read all the ones I do like so many times, that it’s impossible to read them again. I got bored of that as Roderick was still pulling together a song, and went into the den and turned on the TV. Just as I expected. Nothing was on. Good anyway. Deciding that was boring too, I walked into my room, and sat on the shared bed, turning on the radio. “I used to think one day we’d tell the story of us, how we met and the sparks flew instantly, and people would say they’re the lucky ones. I used to know my spot was a place next to you now I’m searching the room for an empty seat, ‘cause lately I don’t even know what page you’re on…” Finally, something good to listen to! I listened to it for about an hour before deciding it was time to leave. I pulled my coat on. “Come on, Roderick, it’s time to leave.” I said.
(At the party)
Schuyler was going on about something irritating her brother had done, and I was silently standing by Mizuki, who was also silent. “Ok~!” I heard Ashleigh and Alfred yell at the same time. Everyone turned their attention to them. “So, we’re playing thirty minutes in heaven!” Ashleigh exclaimed. Many ‘what?!?!’s and ‘Ugh’s were heard in the room. Roderick made his way to me, and slipped his arm around my waist. “Ok, so since the only silent one was Vienna, she’ll go first!” Ashleigh exclaimed. “What?!?! No!” I said, very unlike me. “Yes, come on, it’ll be ok!” Roderick got an evil glint in his eyes. I gulped. “O-ok….” I said, sticking my hand in the funky hat that Ashleigh had taken from her collection. I pulled out a dark blue slip of paper. I opened it, to see a piano. I sighed. I looked up at Roderick. “Looks like I got you, Hun.” I smiled. He looked at my paper, nodded, and walked with me into the room, that, instead of a closet, was a bedroom. I gulped, looking at the bed. Not like we hadn’t done it before, but, we definitely had not gone at it in public. “Don’t worry, it’s sound proof!” Ashleigh said, pushing us in and locking us in from the outside. “Thirty minutes!” We heard, muffled, as if she leaned down to the crack in the door and said it, but then again, she had a naturally super loud voice. I looked nervously at my boyfriend, who was laying in the bed in the position he always slept in. “Come here.” He smiled, motioning me to come there. I nodded, and laid down in front of him, with my back to his front. I was laying on my right side. He picked up my left hand. “I think something’s missing.” He said, examining my hand. He then placed a ring where and engagement ring goes. I gasped. “Will you marry me, Vienna?” I smiled, turned around and kissed him. “Yes.” I muttered. “But I don’t want it to end up like your last marriage.” I said. “It won’t.” He said. “Promise?” “Promise.” He agreed. I smiled and leaned over him and kissed him. After that, things started going places that made noises, I’m sure they would hear even through the sound proofing. I mean, we even had the head board going.
(Outside the bedroom)
“Oh god! Roderick!” They heard. “Uh, Ashleigh, you did give them the last room on the right, correct?” Alfred asked her. They heard a long, loud, male moan, then ‘Hit that spot again!’ Everyone shivered. “The right?!?! Brother, your house is too confusing.” Ashleigh said, turning away while Alfred sweat dropped. “You are both idiots.” Arthur mumbled. “What was that?!?!” Ashleigh said, getting mad.
>> 3 years
“Mommmmyyyyy~” I heard my two year old daughter, Mercedes, come in saying. “What is it, sweetie?” I asked. “Daddy’s teaching me how to play Fur Elise!” She giggled. That was her favorite thing he played. “That’s great!” I exclaimed. Roderick came in, and sat by me, rubbing my six month swollen stomach. “Think he’ll be just as good as you?” I asked. Roderick nodded. “I’m sure of it.” He smiled.

Mercedes:


No comments:

Post a Comment